Technology has always amused us. In the world full of technology, one thing which is important for a company is to grab the attention of customers. One of the major technique that strikes to a business person is to connect more users via smartphones, and smartphone industry is ruled by applications. A smartphone without an app is much like nothing. As mobile device usage continues to grow, apps allow for companies to connect with their customers more directly than ever before.
In fact, if anyone has a technology freak friend, then he will surely suggest you about the mobile applications, whether for entertainment, education, and others. So, the idiom “There’s an app for that” continues to ring true as more and more businesses, large and small, go mobile. Several studies have found that if you have a smartphone app for your firm, a push notification can make the difference between good business and great business. Push notifications services have given a unique edge to the e-marketers. In the recent past, reaching the users out of the app usage was not an easy task but the push notifications have made it possible. This is one of the great ways for Apps to interact with users in the background.
What is it?
Push notifications are a truly convenient, battery-friendly way to inform your users or send other data to your app, even if it is not running. This technology has also been adopted by Android and Windows Phone OS. One of the crucial advantage provided by push notification messages is the fact they appear directly on the screen of devices. Therefore, their rate of success in getting user’s attention is very high. When used correctly, push notifications services can be an effective tool in developing your customer relations. Therefore, it would not be wrong to say that it is more like a marketing tool for companies.
Properties of Push Notification Services
- In addition to pushing messages to the screen, notification allows Apps to display a number or a ‘badge’ on the App’s icon e.g. the mail icon will show the number 5, when there are five unread messages.
- The Push Notifications are equally important as the user experience (UX) of your app because the researchers believe that more than 71% of the app uninstallations are usually triggered by the push message. The customer finds it a unique way and they get curious about the full information i.e. popping.
- Today’s innovative push notification technology allows for access to the location which enables the marketer to push relevant ads as per the position of the user. For example, a person standing near the bus station can get a notification promoting any rental car or taxi services.
- Push notifications aren’t only a method to earn loyalty of users who have downloaded your app and then forgot about it, they are also a way to earn loyalty of active users. Introducing new features, you have added to app, and providing the users with special opportunities can be beneficial for customer loyalty.
- Another key benefit of Mobile Push Notifications is that it helps you gain insights into real-time analytics like open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate etc.
Looking for the Best Push Notification Service for Your Business?
Now, the users have surely gained the purpose of having push notifications services in its online business. This is because, with the use of a good strategy and a mobile push notification that supports your marketing needs you can deliver compelling, targeted content that drives users back into your app. It’s a question you or your team may be asking right now: what’s the best push notification service to use to grow our app and our brand? then, look no further. At IPHS Technologies, which is a leading app development company in Lucknow, providing push notifications services which is suitable for all the mobile app development platforms. Our best mobile marketing services in India and worldwide help you to reach wider audiences and develop a great opportunity to boost your sales conversion effectively.
Clients need quick access to information nowadays, and they get that from their cell phones. Regardless of what type of business you run, a business application can impel you forward. IPHS technologies are specialists whenever it comes to the Mobile Apps Development (especially for Android and iPhone). As the experts, we know precisely what the main features are a businessman needs in a mobile application.
If you are not sure how to begin, then connect with our experts.
Visit for more: Mobile App Development Company